A quick tutorial where you will learn how to remove games from your Kindle Fire in three easy ways.
Do you like to install and discover a lot of new games? Are you addicted to playing games on your Kindle Fire? If you are, then you are probably quick to fill the memory of your device.
That’s why it’s always a good practice to delete a game or app you are no longer using so that it doesn’t occupy the space on your Kindle Fire or unnecessarily slow it down.
In this quick tutorial you will learn how to delete a game from your Kindle Fire in three extremely easy and quick ways. Are you ready to start?
How Do I Delete Games From My Kindle Fire?
There are basically three main ways in which you can remove games from your Kindle Fire. Which method will be the best for you depends on what’s your purpose.
If you want to quickly remove a given game only from your device, then the #1 method will work for you. If your goal is to permanently delete games from your Kindle Fire (and from the cloud), then you are looking for the #2 method. If you want to uninstall multiple games from your device at one time, then make sure to get familiar with the #3 method.
#1: How To Delete Games From Kindle Fire
How do you remove games from your Kindle Fire? Simply by checking them off and hitting UNINSTALL. That’s right.
This is the easiest and the quickest way to remove games from your Kindle Fire. Let me show you how to do it:
- Unlock your Kindle Fire so that you see the home screen. Take a look at the screenshot below. On the home screen of your Kindle Fire you see the list of all the apps & games that are currently installed on your device.
- Long hold the game you want to remove your device. You will now be able to tick as many apps or games as you wish.
- Once you have chosen the game to remove, hit UNINSTALL. Your device will ask you to confirm your choice before uninstalling each game.
That’s it. You have successfully removed games from your Kindle Fire device. However, if you want to go a bit deeper and remove a given game not only from your device but also from the cloud, move to method #2.
#2: How To Delete Games From Kindle Fire Cloud
The above method #1 only removes the games from your device. They are still present on your Amazon account in the cloud and you can quickly reinstall them if you want.
What do you do to permanently delete games from your Kindle Fire and the cloud? Let me show you how to do it:
- When on the home screen, click on LIBRARY to see your library of games & apps.
- You will see three tabs (APPS, APP UPDATES and SUBSCRIPTIONS). Under tab APPS you will see ALL and DOWNLOADED.
- To remove a game from your Kindle Fire cloud, click on the three dots on the right side of each game name and choose Delete from Cloud. Confirm your choice to uninstall the game.
Congratulations. You have learned how to permanently delete games from your Kindle Fire and from the cloud.
#3: How To Remove Games From Kindle Fire With An App
If you are pressed for time and want to be able to delete multiple games & apps from your device, it’s best to install a special app that will let you do that. Here is what you need to do:
- There are a lot of apps that let you manage and uninstall other apps. I recommend you download and install Easy Uninstaller (click to download it from Amazon straight to your device). This is a regular Android app that you can install and download from Google Play to your Android device.
- When you are done, open Easy Uninstaller. The app will list only the apps that can be uninstalled (you won’t see preinstalled apps here).
- To delete games from your Kindle Fire, simply tick the games you want to remove and hit Uninstall. The app will ask you to confirm the deletion of each game or app.
This is the quickest and the easiest way to manage and delete the games and apps from your device.